Welcome to the EndureIT review section, here is the scoop: Get a complete body workout and also improve your overall appearance with Sole E35 Elliptical (review). You can trim and tone with up to 20 levels of resistance and incline levels and can also track your heart rate with the help of built-in pulse sensors on its stationary handlebars. There are many benefits that comes with an elliptical, you can find out more about that here.
The Sole E35 Elliptical trainer is actually a mid-level trainer built with 375 weight capacity, 29 pound flywheel and 15 inch pedals. The pedals are adjustable and cushioned, as is the stride with actual stride length of 20-22 inches maximum. In addition, you can adjust the consoled based on your height and the incline of the machine is also power adjustable from 0-30 degrees, with jus tone touch of a button. Using these exciting customizable features in addition to 10 workout programs and 16 levels of resistance, you can get a great workout while working on your multiple muscle groups at a time.
The console of E35 Elliptical features a 7.5 inch blue backlit easy-to-read LCD screen, MP3 and Apple compatibility, built-in speakers, a built-in bottle holder, and a built-in fan. As discussed above, this model also features a highly accurate wireless heart rate monitor in addition to its in-handle controls that can monitor and track your heart rate. You can also access two special heart rate workout programs if you’re interested in a more advanced tracking. This trainer has a unique ECB magnetic resistance system, making it quite and smooth, ideal for in-home use. More about that here.
Although it is a larger model, making it bit bulkier, it also comes equipped with smooth transport wheels for easy storage.
Make the Most of Sole Fitness 2017 Black Friday Deals This Week
It’s all about making the best deal from the Sole Fitness Black Friday sales this week. Visit Sole Fitness now to get these deals and see their latest 2017 Black Friday offers. Also, don’t forget that the Sole Fitness Black Friday’s deals often expand over to the Cyber Monday sales too (starting November 27) . Check out their Sole E35 Black Friday deal and their many other treadmill deals over at their official web shop.
Sole E35 Elliptical Features
- 10 integrated workouts to fit your own training needs (2 User Defined, 6 Standard, 2 Heart Rate)
- Power adjustable elliptical equipped with front drive system
- 20 levels of incline and resistance levels to target specific muscles and maximize workouts
- Fully adjustable 15 inch pedals with a 2 degree inward slope to lessen impact, and mimic natural stride
- 7.5 inch LCD display accurately indicates fitness essentials
- Chest strap and pulse grip heart rate monitor compatible to track heart rate
- Has whisper quite drive system which allows for natural motion
- Has built-in fans that keep you cool during workouts
- Pedals function backward and forward to target various muscle groups and diversify workouts
- An easy-to-use water bottle holder for hydration
- Built-in sound mechanism equipped with2-way cable for MP3 Player or iPod conneciton
- Lifetime frame warranty, 2 years labor and 5 years electronic
- Elliptical weight- 215 lbs
- Maximum user capacity- 375 lbs
- Resistance levels- 20
- Drive System- Front
- Adjustable Console- Up / Down
- Display- 7.5″ LCD, backlit blue
- Adjustable Stride- Power Adjustable
- Max Stride Length- 22″
- Built-in Fan- Yes
- Heart Rate Technology- Wireless chest straps compatible (included), Pulse grips and heart rate control programs,
- Pedal Size- 15″
- Frame- 83″ Length x 27″ Width x 58″ Height
- Accessories- iPod / MP3 player and earphone connection, cup holders
- Adjustable Pedals- Yes; 3 Position Pin
- Flywheel- 29 lbs
- Voltage- 110
- Power Source- AC Power Cord
The Sole E35 Elliptical has many interested frame features that will surely be appreciated by its users. Its power incline function makes it very easy for you to adjust the incline and its adjustable stride ensures that all its users will be fully comfortable with its feel. All those who’re concerned about moving the machine once it is installed will be surely pleased to know that it comes equipped with smooth transport wheels, which make the task of moving this machine a little bit easier.
Features like these help make this elliptical great and is definitely a good buy.
High Quality Display Screen
The display screen of Sole E35 Elliptical offers tons of useful information on your workouts. It shows you your total workout time, speed, and distance you’ve traveled on the machine. One exciting feature useful for all those who want to desperately lose some weight is the calorie burned information available on the display screen.
Heart rate information also shows up there if either the chest pulse sensor or the hand grips are used.
The Workout Options
The Sole E35 elliptical has a stride length from 20-22 inch. Most users prefer trainers that are equipped with adjustable stride up to 22 inches. Though 20 inches is generally the standard stride measurement for any elliptical, but adjustment up to 22 inches enables it to fit a wider range of users and offers more workout variety.
The elliptical also comes with 10 different preset programs including 2 which you can easily set yourself, and it also has 16 different resistance levels to help you with all types of workouts you need.
The Sole E35 Elliptical comes with solid long term warranties that are very useful if the machine happens to break.
With a lifetime warranty, 5 year electronic, and 2 year on labor, you can rest easy knowing that if there is any issue with the elliptical it will be taken care of at no additional cost to you.
User Feedback & E35 Reviews
Poor reviews by users of any product can send up a big red flat. It could also be an indication of several unexpected issues, some features that fail to work as well as the way they should, or overall dissatisfaction with the product.
Thankfully, this isn’t something you have to worry about with Sole E35 Elliptical.
Offers a Great Ride
At $1299, you won’t find any elliptical trainer as sturdy as the Sole E35. It has a relatively high gear ratio, heavy flywheel, smooth braking system, and a sturdy frame. This provides you an excellent workout experience and the reliability you expect. Due to its heavy flywheel, you may have hard time assembling the machine. But what’s this 2 or 3 hours of assembling this elliptical if you can use its really exciting features.
Also, its movable handlebars can boost an exercise regime for your arms and give you a complete body workout.
Sole E35 Elliptical Pros…
- Rear and front movement capabilities
- Smooth transport wheels
- Power adjustable incline and stride up to 22 inches
- Includes a heart rate strap
- MP3 and Apple compatible with built-in speakers
- 5 year warranty on parts, lifetime warranty on frame
…And The Cons
- No reading rack
- Speakers are not very powerful
- Bulkier model can be hard to store in small spaces
The Sole E35 Elliptical – Conclusion
The Sole E35 Elliptical is impressive when it comes to customizable options, but all these features come at a price. If adjustable pedals and console are on your wish list, this is definitely a durable trainer that will last. Its entertainment system is the best in its class.
You can find more Sole E35 Elliptical reviews and consumers reports here:
Company offers lifetime warranty on the Sole E35 Elliptical frame and 5 years on labor and parts.